There’s lots of information and help available for FIRST Tech Challenge teams, everything from FTC event results to Preparing for Competitions. Let us know if there are more resources you’d like added to this page, or you can contact us if you have any questions.
- Workshops – videos and slideshows from past workshops.
- Managing a FTC Team – FIRST Team Management Resources page, Event Preparation, Finances/Fundraising, Mentors, including how to start a team.
- Fundraising and Team Grants – includes links to team grant opportunities for BC teams.
- FTC Game Manuals and Resources – official game and season materials, updated to new season after game revealed.
- FIRST Tech Challenge Docs – official documentation site.
- The official FIRST Tech Challenge Blog
- Blog post announcing monthly Team/Coach Gameplay Webinars and Team/Coach Dean’s List Discussions for the CENTERSTAGE season.
- Official FTC Discussion Forums
- Official FTC Question and Answer System
- How to Create a Virtual Pit – Workshop on How to Create Virtual Pit on a platform like ZOOM.
- Preparing for Competition (including Robot Inspection Check Lists)
- Engineering Notebook Portfolio – required for judged awards at a competition.
Building FTC Robots
- Robot Building Resources – official FIRST robot building resources page. There are also sections about hardware in the FTC Docs site.
- Robot Wiring Guide – highly recommended guide to wiring your robot. Teams should follow best practices when wiring their robots. This will help to ensure that the placement, connections, and security of their wires will lead to improved robot performance, eliminate intermittent electrical problems, and allow for easy troubleshooting and resolution of electrical and/or signal-related problems.
- Legal and Illegal parts – official list in a PDF format file.
Programming FTC Robots
- Robot Programming Resources – official FIRST programming resource page. There’s also programming sections in the FTC Docs site.
- Blocks Programming – official YouTube tutorials.
- Java Programming – official YouTube tutorials.
- Rover Ruckus Blocks Autonomous Programs – local resource with videos and sample programs.
- FTC SIM – Learn how to program real robots using a virtual robotics programming platform.
Past FTC Season Results and Photos
See the “Past FTC Seasons” section at the bottom of our main FTC page.
Upcoming Outreach Opportunities
- No upcoming events.