The FLL tournament registration fee is $150. This will cover all BC tournaments (i.e. there is no extra tournament fee if your team advances to the championship).
Payment can be done by interac transfer to email@example.com, by cheque made out to FIRST Robotics Society of BC (mail to: Ursula Leslie, FIRST Robotics Society of BC, 2617 Belmont Avenue, Victoria, BC, V8R 4A7) or by PayPal to FIRST Robotics Society of BC using the Add to Cart button below.
FLL Tournament Registration Fee $150
Please enter your FLL team number and name above. The Add to Cart button will open a PayPal shopping cart page in a new browser tab. If you have more than one team to register you can go back to this page and add another team. Complete the checkout from the PayPal shopping cart page. You can pay via your PayPal account if you have one, or by credit card.
- If your team registers and pays for a tournament and then has to cancel
- You will get a full refund if cancelling by the end of the registration period (December 9).
- You will get a $100 refund if cancelling between December 9 and December 31.
- You will get no refund if cancelling after December 31.
- If a tournament has to be cancelled, we will do a random draw to determine the advancing teams.
- If a tournament gets rescheduled and your team can’t make the new date, you will unfortunately have lost the chance to compete.